Subaru Lease Deals
Here at World Subaru, we specialize in Subaru lease deals for drivers in Tinton Falls, Middletown Township, and Long Branch, New Jersey. Learn more below about Subaru as a brand, the benefits of leasing, and how our finance center can help, and reach out with any questions!
Dependability to Spare
Known for its longevity and reliability across all sedans and SUVs, Subaru is a brand with a history of showing up for its customers. In fact, 96% of Subaru vehicles sold in the last 10 years are still currently on the road. Talk about impressive!
Additionally, most Subaru vehicles are equipped with standard Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive (AWD) for increased traction and balance in all types of weather conditions. Another feature with major bragging rights is the award-winning EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology. This suite of advanced safety features ensures your peace of mind while driving with your most precious cargo.
In our inventory, you may find esteemed vehicles, such as the following, available to lease:
- Subaru Outback: A midsize SUV with plenty of room for all passengers and a plethora of convenience features.
- Subaru Ascent: A 3-row SUV that offers exterior color options galore.
- Subaru Legacy: A midsize sedan that touts a zippy engine and excellent fuel economy.
Be sure to check our site regularly to see what we have available.
Benefits of Leasing
An option growing in popularity, leasing allows you to essentially rent a car for a shorter period of time, usually two or three years. Leasing tends to offer more flexibility than financing a car and is a good choice for those who take to the road less often and enjoy the latest tech and safety features. It’s easy to see why leasing is so popular because it offers an array of perks, such as:
- Potentially lower monthly payments: Generally speaking, when you lease, you have lower monthly payments than if you were to buy the car.
- Potentially lower down payment: Again, in general, the down payment of your leased ride is lower than a car you are financing. You can use the money saved to upgrade to a higher trim level.
- Simple trade-in process: Unlike owning a car, you don’t need to sell or trade in the vehicle. You’ll simply return the ride to the dealership when the lease is over.
These are just some of the advantages you can enjoy with leasing, and the team of highly skilled finance professionals in our finance department can help you through the leasing process.
Our Finance Department
We know that choosing your next set of wheels is a big decision and one that requires thought and planning. Once you do know which Subaru sedan or SUV your heart desires, you’ll visit our finance center. Here, we will pair you with a knowledgeable member of our team who will work with you in an attempt to create a personalized payment structure you feel comfortable with. We can go over the benefits of leasing and what that would look like for you as well.
If you’d rather lease your next car from the comfort of your couch, we offer the convenience of AcceleRide. With this feature, you can lease your next set of wheels completely from home, going through the easy-to-follow steps on our site.
Find a Subaru Lease Deal with Us!
We hope our neighbors in Tinton Falls, Middletown Township, and Long Branch, NJ, found our Subaru lease deal guide helpful. We at World Subaru are here to help you in the car-leasing journey, so reach out to us today with questions about our lease deals!